Audience Research Video & Feedback

Featured in the video, are the questions we asked 4 students (In order: Yasmin, Josie, Sophie and Ellamae) in our year group and their resp...

Featured in the video, are the questions we asked 4 students (In order: Yasmin, Josie, Sophie and Ellamae) in our year group and their responses. I told Yasmin and Ellamae my idea for my film opening, and Tommy and Abbey (the other people I was working with to create this video) told Josie and Sophie their film opening idea.


To summarise, we gathered and learnt from our audience research that the most popular way of film studios targeting their audiences & attracting them to purchase their films is through the internet and social media. This is because film trailers are often viewed from websites like YouTube, and audiences often hear about films though social media websites like Twitter and Facebook. Online Streaming was also a common method of consuming films, used by some of our audience.

I will not be making any changes to my film opening idea based on the audience's feedback, as I received positive responses from them. They liked how my film opening ended on a cliff hanger and thought it was interesting, which means I will not be altering the plot as it is important to keep my target audience interested in my opening.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images