Based on your idea so far...

What ways would your target audience ideally be able to consume your film? Ideally, I want my audience to feel surprised when they discove...

What ways would your target audience ideally be able to consume your film?

Ideally, I want my audience to feel surprised when they discover that Millie and Liam both sneakily trick Polly. This is because I aim for my film opening to contain techniques (e.g. plot twists and cliff hangers) that may help me achieve high marks. I am also hoping that the ending of my opening would convince my audience to be intrigued in what happens next after Millie breaks into Polly's house and continue watching the film. I also ideally want my target audience to consume my film opening in a way that it shows/reminds them how easy it is for a vulnerable teenager to be tricked in the modern world and to be made part of a dangerous plan. Although some of my viewers may see it as being quite extreme, there's always a possibility of burglary being committed. I am hoping that shooting my actors from different angles and perspectives, as well as finalising a flowing script, will aid the pace of my opening as well as keeping my target audience watching. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images