Images Whilst filming

Filming day 1: Monday 15th February 2015 I wrote about how filming on this day on my 'Filming Review' blog post. As...

Filming day 1: Monday 15th February 2015



I wrote about how filming on this day on my 'Filming Review' blog post. As you can see by the photos that were taken on the first day of filming (shown above), me and my cast shared some laughs together, and they enjoyed acting for me. They did not question my directing and easily understood what they wanted to do/say. My actors gave me positive feedback, saying my instructions were easy to follow. I did not get them to learn their lines before hand as I did not feel as though it was necessary for them to do so. Judging by the outcomes of the shots I took, I feel as though I made the right decision of  which actors to choose.

Filming Day 2: Thursday 25th February 


Similar to Day 1, I have explained how Day 2 went on my filming review blog post. As you can see, I did not manage to take many photos on Day 2 as me and my actors were very busy trying to complete shooting the scene. Recording Charlotte doing her makeup was fun to do as it was relaxed and did not require preciseness because a time lapse would be added to the shot. Like day 1, my actors understood what they needed to do as no dialogue was required in the scenes, and they were happy with how I directed them. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images