Based on your first draft...

What did you learn during your preliminary task that you want to avoid/implement/develop upon in your actual coursework? I learnt what a s...

What did you learn during your preliminary task that you want to avoid/implement/develop upon in your actual coursework?

I learnt what a shot reverse shot was whilst creating my Preliminary task, and I think it is an easy technique to accomplish within my film opening. Additionally, I feel as though the camera angles my group filmed from in our preliminary task were effective - I would like to expand the variation of camera shots/angles in my coursework. However, there are also tactics I learnt from my preliminary task that I would like to avoid in my coursework. For example, I want to finalise my script draft/receive positive feedback for my script draft so the dialogue in my film opening will not bore and disengage my audience. This is because no interesting  dialogue was exchanged between the two characters in my preliminary task. I want to avoid feeling rushed when it comes to casting actors and select those who have had prior acting experience. This is because in my preliminary task it was hard for me and the teacher to remain serious whilst playing our roles. I will also be using a higher quality camera for my film opening in comparison to the film camera our group used to film our preliminary task. Furthermore, I also learnt from my preliminary task that time and preparation is key when creating an impressive video - my group and I had little time to plan and film our preliminary task which resulted it being not as good as it could have been. I want to avoid heading in a similar route in my actual coursework otherwise my marks will be affected.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images