Shooting Schedule

Day 1 Filming: Monday 15th February 2016 Filming at Charlotte's house: 1:30PM - 4:15PM Filming at the Bird in Hand restaurant: 4:3...

Day 1 Filming: Monday 15th February 2016


  • Filming at Charlotte's house: 1:30PM - 4:15PM
  • Filming at the Bird in Hand restaurant: 4:30PM - 5:45PM 
  • Scenes filmed/completed: The phone call between Polly and Millie, Polly and Liam's date
Organisation: 

I attempted to organise a date and time after school the week before, yet it proved to be more of a challenge as my actors had end of term deadlines to meet, as well as meaning I would have a tighter timing schedule to film in. However, choosing monday the 15th the film was not a difficult procedure to organise, as all of my actors were available on that day. Zoe had to leave before 4, yet that did not cause an issue as we managed to film her character on the phone to Polly. Contacting an organising a date and time to film at the Bird in Hand was not too difficult either. A media classmate of mine works at the restaurant and she gave me the email address of her manager. I emailed her manager and asked whether I could film in the restaurant's premises anytime between 4pm and 7pm. He replied back two days later and gave me approval, asking whether I could arrive as close as possible to 4pm, and stated how  I would need to report to a manageress called Sophie so she will be aware what I am doing. This implies that I would not need to contact other restaurants.

Day 2 Filming: Thursday 25th February 2016 


  • Filming at Charlotte's house: 7:00PM
  • Scene filmed/completed: Polly putting on makeup, Millie coming out of a car and unlocking the front door


Organisation: 

After Day 1 of filming, it was originally arranged that the actors of Liam and Polly would be filmed in the same week, on Thursday 18th February. On this date, we would have filmed the scene of Liam picking up Polly from her house to go on their date. However, John had to pull out at a last minute notice because he forgot he was babysitting in the evening. No one was available for the rest of the week so I emailed my media teacher, asking if it was ok if I could film sometime after school this week. This made things a lot more easier to plan because all 3 of my actors were available throughout the first week of school. I also went over my filmed footage with my teacher and what else I was planning to film. He advised to cut out the entire scene of Liam picking up Charlotte in order to save time (our openings had to be 2 minutes maximum). Therefore, it was decided in the group chat that I would film the robbery scene on the 25th. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images